Friday, August 15, 2008


After spending a week on bed rest, my doctor informed that wasn't necessary... if baby is coming, he/she is coming; can't do anything to stop it. Doc said if baby can wait until Aug. 26th, everything should be peachy. I am no longer keeping my 3 kids. Now it's just my boys and me. Having fun swimming, and just hanging out. Caden starts school on Sept. 2nd. Can't believe my baby will be in kindergarten. He's so excited though. Not sure how Jack Gabriel will react to being the only kid in the house for a while (unless baby comes soon). Picture is of Caden and Jack Gabriel celebrating both of their birthdays at Grans Gran's house. They're getting so big!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey girl!!!! I'm so glad you have a blog now. I can't wait to meet him/her. I really can't wait until I know what you are having. lol
I hope all is doing well. I read that you were on bed rest, what happened??? Take care!!