Thursday, September 4, 2008

Caden's Big Day





Oh, my baby has started kindergarten. He absolutely loves it! When I saw how well he liked it, I didn't have any trouble leaving him on Tuesday. Jack Gabriel is not so sure about Bubba leaving every morning with Daddy, but as long as he gets to where a belt like Bubba, he's ok. The night before Caden started school, Jack Gabriel had is first run in with a teeter totter. Turns out Bubba caused JG to go flying. So JG got pretty beat up... poor guy, I thought he may have broken his nose, but's it's just scraped up. We're still eagerly awaiting the arrival of our newest little one. Can't wait to find out what we're having, well I guess I can, but I sure am eager.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't believe that Caden is going to school already. It feels like just yesterday he was a little baby and we were holding him. Jack Gabriel is growing up so fast!!! I don't think I've seen him as much as Caden. They are both adorable and I can't wait to see what the 3rd will be. Do you have any names picked out yet??

Baker Family said...

WOW what a big boy. We have had many running's with the Seesaw swing. Those are no fun. I just can't believe how big they are and how dang cute they are also. They must get that from you J. I am so happy and can't wait to see this new baby. Any day now, right.

Love you all,
Tracie

Anonymous said...

Yeah Cayden! He was such a sweet heart in class last Sunday! Poor JG glad he's ok!! That sweet baby needs to hurry up! I can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl either way that baby will be beautiful!!:)