Thursday, September 11, 2008

Zambia Joahn Tucker!!!


Please welcome Zambia into our family! For those who don't know Zambia is a country in Africa where Jacqueline was born when her parents were missionaries there.


Zambia was born September 10th at 12:23 AM. She was 5Lbs. 11oz. and 16 1/2 inches long. She is the second most beautiful girl in the world! (Jacqueline takes the top spot) Zambia's blood sugar level was a little low but is currently on the upswing. We are still at the hospital for right now, just waiting for the OK to head home.


We do not have internet at the hospital so you can call or text us for any updates and such.


5 comments:

Michelle said...

She is beautiful!!!! I think she looks like you Shane..especially with the hair brushed to the side. LOL She is adorable! Congrats you guys and I LOVE the name!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! She is HERE! I am sooooo happy for you guys, and that you have a little girl! Great job with keeping the secret, Shane! I couldn't have done that... :-) Congratulations!
Aimee Hill

Baker Family said...

congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!! Wow she is so beautiful. I can't wait to hold her. That name is really growing on me. I think it is a beautiful name. She is perfect. I wish you the best of luck. What a perfect beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! So glad I was able to sneak a peak at her yesterday! I LOVE her name and I think she looks just like Jack Gabriel!! I can't wait for Aliya and Zambia to meet I hope they're best friends:) I think at this point with Aliya being so big and Zambia so small that Aliya could prob hold Zambia...haha:)

Leslie said...

Congrats on the birth of your beautiful baby girl. And JG is getting SOOO big as is Caden!

Kyle and I just recently welcomed Josephine Elizabeth into our family. She's 8 weeks old now and is such a joy. Enjoy your baby girl...they are so much fun!